Why choose our VM-PA software?
VM-PA generates mathematical reconciliation models to detect losses, custody transfer errors and data input errors in support of mass loss detection leading practices. An advanced web-based, user-friendly environment enables flexible reporting and simplified sharing and collaboration. The software robustly integrates with plant and enterprise IT systems. VM-PA facilitates best practice work processes by providing an accurate view of operations and actionable results for maintenance, loss minimization and accounting practices.
Our products and services
VM-PA software can model both the process side as well as the utilities side. It can include the entire supply chain inventories and all material movements, as well as pipelines.
VM-PA serves as a:
- Productivity tool to log activities, while providing early error detection when reporting movements and inventories
- Central data repository where inventories and movements are calculated, distributed, traced, stored and checked using a rigorous model of the entire plan
- Data preparation tool for data reconciliation and analysis
- Mass balance reconciliation tool, both overall and by components
- Gross error and mass loss detection analysis tool
Get the latest updates from KBC
Sign up to our newsletter to receive our latest innovations, viewpoints and be informed about any upcoming events.