How our OGM software works
OGM works by assessing the conformance of defined indicators against defined goals and constraints. It identifies events which are out-of-normal conditions and determines whether they constitute an instance of non-conformance. Non-conformance events are prioritized and the role(s) responsible for their resolution are notified to take action. Over time, OGM builds an organization-specific knowledge base to facilitate improved non-conformance resolution in the future.
Our products and services
Apply company knowledge to manage operational compliance and critical tasks. OGM centralizes company knowledge and captures additional expertise in real-time so it can be readily shared and accessed by others leading to a better-informed course of action when addressing an abnormal situation.
With OGM software, you will benefit from the following unique features:
- Scalability – proven at over 20,000 indicators
- Role-based (users may belong to more than one role)
- Notification on severity of out-of-normal events, as related to non-conformance
- Embedded diagnostic tool with masking to filter out inappropriate indicators
- Context-sensitive knowledge base
- Integrated task management; connection to 3rd party systems if preferred
- Synchronization of asset hierarchy with SAP and synchronization of work orders with maintenance system
- Native integration with the PI system
- Audit trail
Get the latest updates from KBC
Sign up to our newsletter to receive our latest innovations, viewpoints and be informed about any upcoming events.